keskiviikko 23. marraskuuta 2011

♥ Christina Perri - A Thousand Years

Heart beats fastColors and promisesHow do be braveHow can I love when I'm afraidTo fallBut watching you stand aloneAll of my doubtSuddenly goes away somehow

I have died everydaywaiting for youDarling don't be afraidI have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more.

Time stand stillBeauty in all she isI will be braveI will not let anything Take awayWhat's standing in front of meEvery breath,Every hour has come to this.


Waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid 
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more.

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more. 



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti